Summer time is in full bloom, here at the Kennel. My little helper, Gracie and I have been busy at work…walking, but mostly loving our extended family of pooches. Here’s two of our favorites from this summer so far. It’s hard to call it work, when it’s fun all the time!!!
11622 Haumesser Rd.
M-F 7:30am-10am and 6pm-7:30pm
Sat & Sun 7:30am - 10am
- Pet Misbehaving? It Might Be Your Fault
- Lyme Disease: What Dog Owners Should Know
- Teach Your Dog to "Look" on Command
- Why Does My Dog… Dig in the Carpet?
- How to Help a Dog With Separation Anxiety
- Teach Your Dog to "Find It"
- Why Does My Dog… Jump on Me If I Sneeze?
- Teach Your Dog to Turn Around on Cue
- Your Dog’s Guilty Look May Come From Wolves
- Why Does My Dog… Always Look Sad?