A few days ago above the dog kennel, the crop dusters were circling the kennel while spraying the fields. Every time the plane would circle the dogs would stop barking, and look up towards the sky. It was super cute and entertaining. Here’s what the pooches saw…
11622 Haumesser Rd.
M-F 7:30am-10am and 6pm-7:30pm
Sat & Sun 7:30am - 10am
Loving the holiday spirit this time of year!! So I've been busy making cookies for our local Veterinarians, Bethany, Prairieview, Cortland vets...and Hairy D'Tails groom shop...Plus our assistant living facility here is Shabbona, Prairie Crossing...let's spread joy thru cookies!! ... See MoreSee Less
- Pet Misbehaving? It Might Be Your Fault
- Lyme Disease: What Dog Owners Should Know
- Teach Your Dog to "Look" on Command
- Why Does My Dog… Dig in the Carpet?
- How to Help a Dog With Separation Anxiety
- Teach Your Dog to "Find It"
- Why Does My Dog… Jump on Me If I Sneeze?
- Teach Your Dog to Turn Around on Cue
- Your Dog’s Guilty Look May Come From Wolves
- Why Does My Dog… Always Look Sad?