So here is something new and cool we just started offering to our clients, in home dog walking/care!! If your family works long days and your feeling guilty about your furry family member, we can now help with that. The charge is $20 for 45 minutes of playtime, love or just a long walk. Dogs need exercise it’s very important to their overall good health, and with families even busier these days and long work days, not many dogs are getting the exercise they need. We would love to help you out in any way we can, just give a call and we can set up a time to get your dog scheduled for his daily fun!! You can be an existing client or someone new! We would love to help.
11622 Haumesser Rd.
M-F: 7am to 9am & 6:30pm till 8pm
Saturday 7am to 9am & Sunday 6:30pm till 8pm
Maybe everyone needs a new family member this Christmas.Looking for someone to snuggle with this winter? Please join us for a very special adoption event this Sunday, November 11th from 3-6 at Blumen Gardens (403 Edward St, Sycamore) We will have some adorable-adoptable dogs, puppies and kittens at their "Holiday Open House" To celebrate, they are also offering a $25 Blumen gift card and a treat bag when you adopt at the event! We hope to see you there!
Can't make the event? Tails is open Saturday and Sunday 12-5 or visit us anytime online at tailshumanesociety.org for information on available animals, location, hours and more! ... See MoreSee Less
- Pet Misbehaving? It Might Be Your Fault
- Lyme Disease: What Dog Owners Should Know
- Teach Your Dog to "Look" on Command
- Why Does My Dog… Dig in the Carpet?
- How to Help a Dog With Separation Anxiety
- Teach Your Dog to "Find It"
- Why Does My Dog… Jump on Me If I Sneeze?
- Teach Your Dog to Turn Around on Cue
- Your Dog’s Guilty Look May Come From Wolves
- Why Does My Dog… Always Look Sad?