So here is something new and cool we just started offering to our clients, in home dog walking/care!! If your family works long days and your feeling guilty about your furry family member, we can now help with that. The charge is $20 for 45 minutes of playtime, love or just a long walk. Dogs need exercise it’s very important to their overall good health, and with families even busier these days and long work days, not many dogs are getting the exercise they need. We would love to help you out in any way we can, just give a call and we can set up a time to get your dog scheduled for his daily fun!! You can be an existing client or someone new! We would love to help.
11622 Haumesser Rd.
M-F 7:30am-10am and 6pm-7:30pm
Sat & Sun 7:30am - 10am
Kennel clients..a new RAMBLE ON REPURPOSE piece!!
Please like and share my new page. Much love and appreciation!Finished!!!
**Wall hanging wine station. Hold 8 wine glasses and as many wine bottles you can fit on it!! Painted "oregano" color, with silver metallic accents. Measures 13" tall 19" wide and 20"deep. Asking $50
**Shot station! Holds 6 standard shot glasses. Table top for the liquor and a drawer for extra storage!! This was an old sewing cabinet, super cute, old peice. Also painted "oregano"
Measures 25.5" tall 18" wide and 12" deep with shot glass drawer closed. Asking $60
Buy them both for $100! ... See MoreSee Less
- Pet Misbehaving? It Might Be Your Fault
- Lyme Disease: What Dog Owners Should Know
- Teach Your Dog to "Look" on Command
- Why Does My Dog… Dig in the Carpet?
- How to Help a Dog With Separation Anxiety
- Teach Your Dog to "Find It"
- Why Does My Dog… Jump on Me If I Sneeze?
- Teach Your Dog to Turn Around on Cue
- Your Dog’s Guilty Look May Come From Wolves
- Why Does My Dog… Always Look Sad?