So here is something new and cool we just started offering to our clients, in home dog walking/care!! If your family works long days and your feeling guilty about your furry family member, we can now help with that. The charge is $20 for 45 minutes of playtime, love or just a long walk. Dogs need exercise it’s very important to their overall good health, and with families even busier these days and long work days, not many dogs are getting the exercise they need. We would love to help you out in any way we can, just give a call and we can set up a time to get your dog scheduled for his daily fun!! You can be an existing client or someone new! We would love to help.
11622 Haumesser Rd.
M-F 7:30am-10am and 6pm-7:30pm
Sat & Sun 7:30am - 10am
Loving the holiday spirit this time of year!! So I've been busy making cookies for our local Veterinarians, Bethany, Prairieview, Cortland vets...and Hairy D'Tails groom shop...Plus our assistant living facility here is Shabbona, Prairie Crossing...let's spread joy thru cookies!! ... See MoreSee Less
- Pet Misbehaving? It Might Be Your Fault
- Lyme Disease: What Dog Owners Should Know
- Teach Your Dog to "Look" on Command
- Why Does My Dog… Dig in the Carpet?
- How to Help a Dog With Separation Anxiety
- Teach Your Dog to "Find It"
- Why Does My Dog… Jump on Me If I Sneeze?
- Teach Your Dog to Turn Around on Cue
- Your Dog’s Guilty Look May Come From Wolves
- Why Does My Dog… Always Look Sad?