We are big fans of the Halloween holiday around here, one because our beautiful smart daughter is a Halloween baby, but two because we love dogs in Halloween costumes!! Remember if your post a picture of your dog on our Facebook page you will receive a free day!! If you don’t have a Facebook page then you can email the picture to me, through this webpage. We love to see dogs in costumes!!
11622 Haumesser Rd.
M-F 7:30am-10am and 6pm-7:30pm
Sat & Sun 7:30am - 10am
Loving the holiday spirit this time of year!! So I've been busy making cookies for our local Veterinarians, Bethany, Prairieview, Cortland vets...and Hairy D'Tails groom shop...Plus our assistant living facility here is Shabbona, Prairie Crossing...let's spread joy thru cookies!! ... See MoreSee Less
- Pet Misbehaving? It Might Be Your Fault
- Lyme Disease: What Dog Owners Should Know
- Teach Your Dog to "Look" on Command
- Why Does My Dog… Dig in the Carpet?
- How to Help a Dog With Separation Anxiety
- Teach Your Dog to "Find It"
- Why Does My Dog… Jump on Me If I Sneeze?
- Teach Your Dog to Turn Around on Cue
- Your Dog’s Guilty Look May Come From Wolves
- Why Does My Dog… Always Look Sad?