We’ve had a busy summer so far at the kennel. We have had many dogs of all shapes and sizes. We had our first Papillion come for an overnight stay. We have had many Mastiffs, boxers, labs, mutts…we love them all! Here is one my newest favorites, a little Yorkie named “Prancer”. She is such a good girl. She never barks, eats well, potty outside every time. She is a good good dog, and now one of my favorites! And what a great pic…she has her tongue sticking out!!
11622 Haumesser Rd.
M-F: 7am to 9am & 6:30pm till 8pm
Saturday 7am to 9am & Sunday 6:30pm till 8pm
Maybe everyone needs a new family member this Christmas.Looking for someone to snuggle with this winter? Please join us for a very special adoption event this Sunday, November 11th from 3-6 at Blumen Gardens (403 Edward St, Sycamore) We will have some adorable-adoptable dogs, puppies and kittens at their "Holiday Open House" To celebrate, they are also offering a $25 Blumen gift card and a treat bag when you adopt at the event! We hope to see you there!
Can't make the event? Tails is open Saturday and Sunday 12-5 or visit us anytime online at tailshumanesociety.org for information on available animals, location, hours and more! ... See MoreSee Less
- Pet Misbehaving? It Might Be Your Fault
- Lyme Disease: What Dog Owners Should Know
- Teach Your Dog to "Look" on Command
- Why Does My Dog… Dig in the Carpet?
- How to Help a Dog With Separation Anxiety
- Teach Your Dog to "Find It"
- Why Does My Dog… Jump on Me If I Sneeze?
- Teach Your Dog to Turn Around on Cue
- Your Dog’s Guilty Look May Come From Wolves
- Why Does My Dog… Always Look Sad?