We’ve had a busy summer so far at the kennel. We have had many dogs of all shapes and sizes. We had our first Papillion come for an overnight stay. We have had many Mastiffs, boxers, labs, mutts…we love them all! Here is one my newest favorites, a little Yorkie named “Prancer”. She is such a good girl. She never barks, eats well, potty outside every time. She is a good good dog, and now one of my favorites! And what a great pic…she has her tongue sticking out!!
11622 Haumesser Rd.
M-F 7:30am-10am and 6pm-7:30pm
Sat & Sun 7:30am - 10am
Loving the holiday spirit this time of year!! So I've been busy making cookies for our local Veterinarians, Bethany, Prairieview, Cortland vets...and Hairy D'Tails groom shop...Plus our assistant living facility here is Shabbona, Prairie Crossing...let's spread joy thru cookies!! ... See MoreSee Less
- Pet Misbehaving? It Might Be Your Fault
- Lyme Disease: What Dog Owners Should Know
- Teach Your Dog to "Look" on Command
- Why Does My Dog… Dig in the Carpet?
- How to Help a Dog With Separation Anxiety
- Teach Your Dog to "Find It"
- Why Does My Dog… Jump on Me If I Sneeze?
- Teach Your Dog to Turn Around on Cue
- Your Dog’s Guilty Look May Come From Wolves
- Why Does My Dog… Always Look Sad?